Thursday, October 21

thanks dad


Unfortunately the only good thing about Virgin Mobile is the 1000 sms' I get every month. Their phones just simply don't last - and my second phone from them is officially dead...

DAD TO THE RESCUE!!!

He was due for a new BlackBerry upgrade, which meant that I could get his old one... YAYE!! Ironically, the 'old' one isn't very old... that's another story..hehe.

I'm officially part of the BlackBerry clan! Unfortunately, Virgin Mobile also doesn't have BlackBerry BIS which gives you the free internet and chat and all of that... but I will find out what my other options are - and keep you posted :D

2 comments:

  1. Dit vir my so groot plesier om verskil te maak. Liefde P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. NICE friend! Now just need to get you hooked up with BBM so we can chat more. Especially when i'm over yonder side nxt yr!! xox

    ReplyDelete