Monday, December 13

good night, God bless, GOOD BYE*


SO here it is... the end of something great! And I decided that the last photo will not be of something magnificent, or some great scenery, or some beautiful person on the street, or whatever... it's just me, saying good bye :)

IT was great... what an adventure. Sometimes I loved it, sometimes I hated it... but the most important thing of all - I DID IT!! I set a target to do something, and for the first time in so long, I DID IT, and I FINISHED GREAT :)

Yes, I said I would do it to the end of the year, but I won't have internet access starting soon... so that sort of burst the bubble. Day 150 is a good day to end. A happy day, a sad day... but most of all - a VICTORIOUS DAY!!

THe photo is of me... because I did this for myself... no one else! Thanks to my friend Emsie, who took the photo!!

Thanks to all of you who followed regularly, who commented often, and who cheered me on every time I didn't want to go on!! You're the greatest fans!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Well done my friend!! U did good :) Now go enjoy your holiday!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Anellie. Ek is trots op jou! Liefde P xx

    ReplyDelete