Monday, July 12

Every camera needs a bag...


Hi peeps

So... good news first... my interview is tomorrow evening at 18:00. Although I'm nervous and a little bit stressed...i'm SOOOO excited!! This is such an awesome adventure, and if I get the place in the ALP program it's going to be FANTASTIC! If I don't, I'll try something else, and see it as a learning curve.... either way, I'll let you know how it goes!

As this was my last day of holiday I decided to do something super productive :) I made myself a little bag to put my camera in...! Yes, I do have a bag for my camera., but I decided to make a nicer one, to sling over my shoulder - as my camera will go with me EVERYWHERE!!

WOW - I've already got 11 followers... I feel super blessed. Thanks for going on this adventure with me!
x

1 comment: