Sunday, July 11

It is here!


It's taken a while but it's finally here...

This blog is going to be my challenge for the rest of 2010...and hopefully after! For the rest of the year I will attempt to take 1 photo, everyday. My photos will be of anything, anywhere, at any given time... but... I will post 1 photo everyday.

My first photo is of me :) Yes, I would at least like to introduce myself to the readers out there...

I'm a happy go lucky South African gal who by profession is a teacher for autistic children, and although I love my job there is some lack of passion. My passion: PHOTOGRAPHY. Not a very affordable hobby or career move, so I'm starting small. I have enrolled for an assistant learning program with one of Cape Town's best photographers, and will go for my interview on Tuesday... so let's hope and pray!

That's that for now... I can't believe my blog is finally happening... the editing and playing around with it has taken longer than planned... Now, let's go!!

I hope you enjoy my blog, and finally... SAY CHEESE!!!


6 comments:

  1. It better be every day... I'll be checking up on you. All the best on this adventure friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Can't wait to see what you get up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your first SNAP of 2010, you look like a natural:-) What an exciting adventure and, I look forward to many more amazing photo's and good giggles as to what is on your mind to share with us as only Annnelie can do. All the best and God Bless you friendie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow nellie, so proud of you!! can't wait :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lezanne Jansen12 July 2010 at 13:42

    Ja Anellie! So trots op jou! Jy inspireer my om ook 'n lekke hobby te soek. Gaan jou ook opcheck ne - is nuuskierig om te sien wat jy gaan doen:-) Geniet dit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hou baie van jou pics! Ons verlang jou baie.
    groete en liefde
    dw en jonie

    ReplyDelete