Monday, September 27

5 a day...








For those of you who really follow my every day: you would've noticed that I've been absent the last 4 days. Alas, I was away...

My mom came to visit from Pretoria and we went away for the weekend, to Paternoster, on the West Coast. It was magnificent to get away from the city buzz, and to spend some time with my mom and sister. Total bliss!

I've selected 5 of my favourite photos of the weekend, and I hope you enjoy. This will only happen when I don't have internet connection, or when I'm away - from everything technological :)

Also, I did my second wedding yesterday and it was absolutely wonderful! It rained, and it pored, but we took some amazing photos and I'm sure the result will be super! Will keep you posted on that!

x

1 comment:

  1. OH MY WORD........ ek het my debut gemaak op jou blog.hehe ai suster raak eintlik sommer skaam..hehe bitter chuffed met myself nou.
    ag swessie ek wens ons was weer in paties..was so lekker.
    pas jou mooi op en lief jou baie swessie.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete