Friday, August 13

the end of an era..


In 2007 I bought a guitar in London Town, to keep me busy... I taught myself and also had a great teacher - I LOVED IT.

Came back to South Africa in 2008, and never really played again. As hard as it was to admit... my guitar playing season was over. After the hard realisation I decided it was time to sell my Fender... and start saving for my camera :) (which isn't all that bad..)

An awesome photographer (isn't it ironic), who plays in a band bought my guitar this week, and is coming to pick it up later today. He's going to use my (his) guitar for song writing, and my heart is sooo happy that my guitar will be put to good use.

I loved every minute of playing on my Fender - and maybe one day I'll get another one!! But for now, it's time to say goodbye :(

1 comment: