Wednesday, August 4

it's a date


All this excitement is bubbling out of me - and I just cannot stop it... So forgive me for posting photos that only has to do with Peartree's ALP... but I cannot stop this!

I got my dates today - my first wedding will be on the 11th of September, and I will do 8 weddings before the end of the year... there are no words.

That's all for now. I promise more exciting photos again soon... just bare with my excitement for now... although I don't think it's going to wear off..hehe.

4 comments:

  1. Jy is lekker dol. Liefde P xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe pappa, Ek is bly pappa volg so mooi, en is darem nou nie meer anonymous nie...hehe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool and exciting that you get to do weddings as part of your internship! Yay for you following your dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ange, I appreciate the comment and kind words!! Hope you are well!!x

    ReplyDelete