Sunday, August 29

poser!!


The brutal truth of today's blog is... I'm a day behind.. OOPS. Oh well, I suppose life happens in between all the photos... and I'm sure not a lot of people will notice anyway :p

Yesterday, I had an engagement photo shoot with two of my friends, and it was FANTASTIC.... photos are to follow soon. We were in the Cape Town Gardens, and found this little guy, sitting on a tree stump. He was such a little poser, and although you might think I used some intense zoom or something - think again - I was literally this close to him... and he loved it! :)

5 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaah dis pragtig!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis bleddy mooi. Ja, ou Korrel kry maar swaar oor Snoek! Toe ek die outjie sien wat jy afgeneem het, het ek sommer aan haar (Snoekie) Gedink. P xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nellie!!!!! kani wag om dit te sien nie!!!
    en die outjie lyk te cool :)

    lieve jou :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks peeps.. ek konnie glo hoe naby ek aan die outjie was nie..hyt doodstil gesit en lekker ge'pose'..hehe.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis 'n baie mooi kiekie Nel.

    ReplyDelete